We talk about the theater that is US Congress and how Sundar Pichai carried the torch as the hearing veered off course. We'll also touch upon the rumors that Samsung is ditching Bixby for the Google Assistant, and we'll decode the Pixel 4a leak.
July 31, 2020 · 81 minutes
Hosted by David Sparks and Rosemary Orchard.
In this episode, David and Rosemary are joined by Greg Pierce of Agile Tortoise to talk about Drafts and how they're using it and text-based automations to improve their lives with everything from dinner alerts to complex project templates.
July 30, 2020 · 57 minutes
Hosted by Christina Warren, Simone De Rochefort, and Brianna Wu.
We have two special guests! First up, Adrienne Lawrence tells us about her vital book, Staying In The Game. Then Olivia Solon tells us about her latest story for NBC about Instagram’s algorithmic moderation unfairly affecting users perceived to be Black.
- Pingdom: Start monitoring your website performance and availability today, and get instant alerts when an outage occurs or a site transaction fails. Use offer code ROCKET to get 30% off. Offer expires on January 31, 2021, and can be used only once.
July 30, 2020 · 44 minutes
Hosted by Jeff Veen.
Hosted by Jeff Veen.
Special guest and author Senongo Akpem joins the show. We discuss his new book “Cross-Cultural Design” and how to grow in awareness when designing for multiple cultures.
July 30, 2020 · 43 minutes
Hosted by Myke Hurley, Dan Provost, and Tom Gerhardt.
Myke, Tom, and Dan chat about how the Mark Two campaign went, with tangents about gaining traction in 2020 and the new Taylor Swift album.
July 29, 2020 · 97 minutes
Hosted by Federico Viticci, Myke Hurley, and Stephen Hackett.
This week, Tim Cook is answering to Congress about Apple's App Store policies, and the guys break down his opening statement before getting into what the rest of the year could look like in terms of new Apple hardware.
- Pingdom: Start monitoring your website performance and availability today, and get instant alerts when an outage occurs or a site transaction fails. Use offer code CONNECTED to get 30% off. Offer expires on January 31, 2021, and can be used only once.
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Enter offer code CONNECTED at checkout to get 10% off your first purchase.
Our favorite face-mask types, attributes, materials, and brands for varying circumstances.
- DoorDash: Dinner from your favorite restaurant delivered to your door. Get $5 off your first order.
July 29, 2020 · 28 minutes
Hosted by Dan Moren and Mikah Sargent.
Streaming services' Watch Together features, how concerned we are about Big Tech personally, what we buy from online ads, and the riskiest tech in our homes, privacy wise.
- Mint Mobile: Cut your wireless bill to $15 a month.