Material is a weekly discussion about the Google and Android universe. Your intrepid hosts try to answer the question, “What holds up the digital world?” The answer, so far, is that it’s Google all the way down.
#35: Real Material Money
March 3rd, 2016 · 66 minutes
Russell has a run-in with a furry critter. Yasmine gets glassed. Andy upgrades his visuals for our audio podcast. The LG G5 sweats under the heat of our intense spotlight, while the LG Rolling Bot rolls into our hearts and laser points at our feels. Philanthropy takes another victim...this time the Father of Search Amit Singhal.
Last but not least the Material crew decide to use your chests for their evil advertising plans...what happens next will (probably not) shock you (in the least).
This episode of Material is sponsored by:
- ITProTV: IT training you can access anywhere, any time. Use code MATERIAL30 to try it free for 7 days and save 30% off the lifetime of your account.
Download: MP3 (61.18 MB)
Links and Show Notes
- Andy’s New Background and bell
- Koala emerges from fridge
- Yasmine wears Google Glass for the first time
- Google I/O 2016 Website is live - Registration starts March 8th
- LG G5 Modules - YouTube
- LG 360 Cam and VR
- The LG Rolling Bot Is A BB-8 For Your Home
- In-Depth Look - Keeping You Always on Track: The Always-On Display of the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge
- Amit Singhal, The Head Of Google Search, To Leave The Company For Philanthropic Purposes
- Google Search King Amit Singhal Retiring, Artificial Intelligence Research Head Taking Over
Find us Online
Support The Show
Give us some love, leave us an iTunes Review
Material Podcast on iTunes
Show your Material love, buy a sticker or two!
We want to hear from you, send us a message.