Each week, join game developer Brianna Wu, technology journalists Georgia Dow and Mikah Sargent, and game enthusiast Steve Lubitz as they analyze the week’s biggest stories in the video game industry from different perspectives.
#98: A Case of Lumber Poisoning
March 21st, 2016 · 85 minutes
Steve tries to talk about Oculus games and Playstation VR while Bri gathers evidence against Georgia, Mikah gets queasy thinking about riding roller coasters with a VR headset, and Charles helps bring Georgia's inexcusable behavior to light.
This episode of Isometric is sponsored by:
- Squarespace: Enter offer code ISOMETRIC at checkout to get 10% off your first purchase.
Download: MP3 (39.24 MB)
Links and Show Notes
- The Internet Ruined My Life
- Seven Stories Of Injuries And Other VR Hazards
- Isometric on Twitter: "Which Isometric cast member do you think is most likely to face criminal charges at some point?"
- Oculus Rift's launch lineup: All the details and impressions
- Two third-person VR games that stole the show at Oculus Rift's launch event
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
- Virtual Reality On Six Flags Roller Coasters Seems A Little Pointless
- Mission: SPACE
- PlayStation VR: All the News, Details, Specs, and Reaction
- PlayStation VR Will Be Out This October For $400
- Isometric Crew by Graham Hall - Dribbble