Each week, join game developer Brianna Wu, technology journalists Georgia Dow and Mikah Sargent, and game enthusiast Steve Lubitz as they analyze the week’s biggest stories in the video game industry from different perspectives.
#97: License Not to Kill
March 14th, 2016 · 83 minutes
Georgia is judged harshly for her feelings about Elmo, Skylanders' autism campaign leaves Steve feeling blue, Brianna finds an evil soulmate in Twilight Princess’s Midna, and we plan to send Mikah to Mars.
This episode of Isometric is sponsored by:
- Clockwise Studios: An independent board game maker, with their own podcast and Kickstarter campaign.
Download: MP3 (38.42 MB)
Links and Show Notes
Leave us a voicemail at (339) 368-8319, or email or DM us on Twitter to have your questions answered at the end of the show!
- There... Are... Four... Lights! - YouTube
- Brianna Wu tackles online harassment in high-stakes SXSW summit
- Skylanders releases special edition toys for Autism Awareness Month
- Blue Skylanders Are a Missed Opportunity to Gain Understanding of Autism
- National Autism Awareness Month | Autism Society - Autism Society
- Autism Speaks needs to do a lot more listening - LA Times
- Female heroes are even more important for boys than girls - Quartz
- 'Sesame Street' debuts Julia, its first character with autism | PBS NewsHour
- Midna - Zeldapedia - Wikia