Caution! Listening to this weekly show about technology and culture may cause the following symptoms: uncontrollable laughter, onset confusion, chronic empathy, and heightened awareness. Listen at your own risk!
#62: Mario Took My Kidneys
June 19th, 2017 · 65 minutes
In which E3 has Bri lining up to buy a new Pokemon game, Mikah buying tickets to Japanese arcades, and Steve trying (and failing) to pronounce Mario's name correctly for a full hour.
This episode of Disruption is sponsored by:
- Indeed Prime: Software engineers can now apply to 100 tech companies with 1 application. Refer a friend and get $2k when they are hired.
Download: MP3 (30.01 MB)
Links and Show Notes
Have questions only the Disruption cast is qualified to address? Leave us a voicemail at (508) 418-3532 or tweet with the hashtag #DisruptMe and we could answer them on a future episode!
- Super Mario Odyssey - Game Trailer - Nintendo E3 2017 - YouTube
- Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are the series’ next games for 3DS - Polygon
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: E3 2017 Announcement Trailer | Ubisoft [US] - YouTube
- Metroid: Samus Returns - Official Game Trailer - Nintendo E3 2017 - YouTube
- Metroid Prime 4 - E3 2017 Announcement Trailer (Nintendo Switch) - YouTube
- Creator Of Cancelled Metroid Fan Game AM2R Is Looking Forward To Samus Returns - Nintendo Life
- Microsoft on its lack of exclusives, selling 4K, and how Xbox One X will improve old games - The Verge
- Forza Motorsport 7 First Look Xbox One X Gameplay - E3 2017: Microsoft Conference - YouTube
- Sony’s E3 conference ends with a peek at Miles Morales in Insomniac’s Spider-Man - Polygon
- Detroit: Become Human - Marcus Trailer | E3 2017 Sony Press Conference - YouTube
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite Story Trailer | E3 2017 Sony Press Conference - YouTube
- The Inpatient Announced for PS VR, Set 60 Years Before Until Dawn – PlayStation.Blog
- Stifled | They hear your fear.
- Final Fantasy XV is getting a VR fishing spinoff - The Verge
- Moss is the adventure game PlayStation VR needs
- Doom is Bethesda’s best VR game—and that’s bad news for two major “VRPGs” | Ars Technica
- Mario Kart is officially coming to VR - Polygon
- Honey, I Shrunk the Audience! - Wikipedia
- The Happy Hearthstone 94 – The Ultimate Guide to Get to Legend
- Support Brianna