May 8th, 2017 · 62 minutes
In which we resort to playing Puyo Puyo Tetris and lusting after new Microsoft laptops to temporarily distract us from the debacle that is Trumpcare.
This episode of Disruption is sponsored by:
Have questions only the Disruption cast is qualified to address? Leave us a voicemail at (508) 418-3532 or tweet with the hashtag #DisruptMe and we could answer them on a future episode!
- bobby on Twitter: "i saw one of those startup dog prisons in real life today. https://t.co/hOC3C9Uq3R"
- Puyo Puyo™ Tetris® | Official SEGA Website
- Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine - Wikipedia
- Every Republican who voted for this abomination must be held accountable - The Washington Post
- igorvolsky on Twitter: "If you have one of these pre-existing conditions you could be priced out of coverage under Trumpcare. RESIST: https://t.co/xag9XUwXZJ https://t.co/SMWbmjDsSf"
- Nancy Pelosi says Democrats should be flexible on candidates' abortion stances - Chicago Tribune
- The AHCA Can Hurt You Even If You Have Health Care Through Your Employer
- Microsoft's Surface Laptop feels beautiful - The Verge