September 12th, 2016 · 70 minutes
In which none of the controversies surrounding the Apple Event can compare to the shocking confession that Steve nonchalantly drops on everyone. HOW RUDE.
This episode of Disruption is sponsored by:
Have questions only the Disruption cast is qualified to address? Leave us a voicemail at (508) 418-3532 or tweet with the hashtag #DisruptMe and we could answer them on a future episode!
- Apple Says New 'Jet Black' Color May Show 'Fine Micro-Abrasions' With Use - Mac Rumors
- iPhone 7: why Apple just abolished the headphone jack - Vox
- Tim Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- Funniest reactions as iPhone 7 is launched at Apple event ahead of UK release next week - Irish Mirror Online
- Apple Plug
- The Man Behind Mario Explains Nintendo’s New iPhone Game | TIME
- Finally, An Officially Licensed Snorlax Beanbag Chair - Geekologie
- Pokémon Go is coming to the Apple Watch | The Verge
- Apple’s App Store gets a “Notify” button for soon-to-launch apps | TechCrunch
- Rayman Jungle Run
- Sonic Runners
- Sonic The Hedgehog on the App Store
- Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem mobile games won't make it out this fall (update) | Polygon
- TextExpander: bit.ly with authentication - BrettTerpstra.com
- Sia - The Greatest LIVE -Apple Event - YouTube
- Revolution 60: Special Edition on Steam