#173: 1Password Revisited
January 19th, 2014 · 99 minutes
Katie and David revisit the password manager 1Password, why it's important, what it does, how they use it and alternatives.
Thanks to MPU listener Jigar Talati for assistance with the shownotes this week!
This episode of Mac Power Users is sponsored by:
Download: MP3 (45.76 MB)
Links and Show Notes
Links for this episode:
- MPU 019: 1Password
- Alleged Dropbox Hack Is A Hoax, Website Is Back Up | TechCrunch
- Mac Power Users 157: Security Problems and Solutions
- Mac Power Users 148: Security Audit
- MPU 010: Mac Security
- Toward Better Master Passwords | Agile Blog
Your 1Password master password is extremely important. Although we take steps to thwart automated password crackers you should still use a strong, memorable master password.
- Backup with CrashPlan | Solutions | Drobo
With social backup your friends' Drobo storage can be a destination for offsite backup
- Installing CrashPlan on a Drobo 5N — KatieFloyd.me
- CrashPlan Drobo App
- 1Password 4 sync guide
- Multiple Vaults
1Password 4’s new multiple vaults feature gives you the freedom to separate and compartmentalise your data for any reason.
- 1PasswordAnywhere, access your data in your web browser without 1Password installed
- Amazon.com: Verbatim TUFF 'N' TINY 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive 96816 (Purple): Electronics
- 1Password 4 Basics
- Tutorials for 1Password
- 1Password for iOS
- LastPass | The Last Password You Have to Remember
- Apple - Support - iCloud - iCloud Keychain
- Vermont Cheddar Cheese (Yellow or White) | Boar's Head
From MPU episode 162 :)