#172: Workflows with Paperless Guru Brooks Duncan
January 13th, 2014
David and Katie talk with Brooks Duncan of DocumentSnap.com about his online business, the state of paperless and creating custom workflows for businesses and individuals.
Thanks to MPU listener Jigar Talati for assistance with the shownotes this week!
Stream this episode
MP3 (44.7 MB)
Links and Show Notes
Links for this episode:
- Tips To Learn How To Go Paperless | DocumentSnap Paperless Blog - Learn How To Go Paperless With Easy Document Tips
Collected from: DocumentSnap Paperless Blog
- Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 Contactless Scanner | Desktop Scanners : Fujitsu United States
- Scansnap SV600 Review - Book Scanning Reimagined • Tips To Learn How To Go Paperless | DocumentSnap Paperless Blog
- Doxie Flip Mobile Scanner – for Photos, Notebooks, Books, Sketches, & Keepsakes
- doo | The Document App
- FileThis | Go paperless with the free, easy and secure digital filing cabinet
- FileThis Fetch - Web - English - Evernote App Center
- MPU 003: Going Paperless | Mac Power Users
In this episode, we discuss all the steps necessary to take your piles of paper and get it into your Mac and organized.
- MPU 085: Paperless | Mac Power Users
David and Katie talk about David’s Paperless book and the best tools and software to go paperless with your Mac and iOS devices.
- The Neat Company | Digital Filing System, NeatDesk Scanner, NeatReceipts Scanner, NeatCloud
- Paperless — MacSparky
Paperless takes the mystery (and fear) out of going paperless with your Apple technology.
- Hazel | Noodlesoft | Simply useful Mac software
- Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 - Wi-Fi Desktop Scanner
- How I Manage My Life Without Paper • Tips To Learn How To Go Paperless | DocumentSnap Paperless Blog
- Fujitsu ScanSnap S300M Scanners | Portable PDF Scanners for the Macintosh : Fujitsu United States
- Mac Power Users 167: Workflows with Brett Terpstra | Mac Power Users
Long overdue, David and Katie sit down with the mad scientist himself, Brett Terpstra to talk about his setup, tagging and music. Drink.
- Tag (metadata) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In information systems, a tag is a non-hierarchical keyword or term assigned to a piece of information (such as an Internet bookmark, digital image, or computer file).
- Evernote | Remember everything with Evernote, Skitch and our other great apps.
- Yep : Ironic Software
- Transporter | Your Own Unlimited Private Cloud for $99. No Monthly Fees.
- Sync | Securely store all your sensitive files with Sync.com
Sync.com securely stores all your data in your completely private cloud.
- Introducing the Hipster PDA | 43 Folders
- Field Notes — “I’m not writing it down to remember it later, I’m writing it down to remember it now.”
- Drafts - Agile Tortoise
Note everything, everywhere
- Scanner Pro
Scanner Pro Scanner Pro transforms your iPhoneand iPad into portable scanners.
- Genius Scan
- The Drafts Badge — MacSparky
- Pixelmator Tutorials
- GoToAssist | Remote Support, Service Desk and IT Monitoring
- join.me – Free Screen Sharing and Online Meetings
- pcAnywhere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Symantec | Remote Desktop Software & Remote Access Software
- Hazel Paperless Webinar Update • Tips To Learn How To Go Paperless | DocumentSnap Paperless Blog
- GoToWebinar - Online Conferences - Citrix
- SaneBox - Email Management for Any Inbox
- Billings Pro | Multi-user Time Tracking and Invoicing on Mac, iPhone, & Web
- CurdBee | Online Billing Software & Invoicing System
Online Billing Software for Small Businesses and Freelancers
Web and mobile payments, built for developers
- Intuit QuickBooks | Online Accounting Software for Small Business
- LEGO.com Home
- LEGO.com Mindstorms
- Sprite Kit
- Sprite Kit Programming Guide: About Sprite Kit
- Dispatch: TextExpander-enabled Email App for iPhone
- Asana · Teamwork without email
- You Need A Budget
- Envelope system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia