#138: Syncing and Sharing
May 19th, 2013 · 110 minutes
David and Katie revisit the topic of syncing and discuss how to sync information between your various devices and share with others.
This episode of Mac Power Users is sponsored by:
Download: MP3 (51.03 MB)
Links and Show Notes
Links for this episode:
- Synology Network Attached Storage
- Synology Network Attached Storage - Cloud Services
Simperium is a service for developers to move dataeverywhere it's needed, instantly and automatically.
- Apple - iCloud
iCloud does more than store your content — it lets you access your music, photos, calendars, contacts, documents, and more, from whatever device you’re on. And it’s built into every new iOS device and every new Mac.
- Box.com (formerly box.net)
- Google Drive
- Instacast 3
- Instacast for Mac - Public Beta Available
- 30 Minutes To Sync
- 1Password 4.2 for iOS gets huge update
- Black Pixel - The Return of NetNewsWire
- Together for Mac
- iCloud - Photo Sharing
- MPU 047: Dropbox Awesomeness
- MPU 004: Staying in Sync
- iTunes - Match
- Mission Log: A Roddenberry Star Trek Podcast
- MacSparky Screencast - Email Sorcery on Vimeo
- Klingon Weapon Guide
The lands stretching from the western slopes of Kri'staK to the waters of Lursor have been the home of the House of Toragh since the formation of the Empire. At the foot of Kri'stak lies the Heart of Kri'stak - the Forge of the House of Toragh. The sons of Toragh have supplied Klingon warriors with the finest blades in the Empire - 'etlhmey vaQqu' - for over 1500 years. These are but a few examples.
- Finding the best app for lists | Macworld
Many great apps for the Mac, iPad, and iPhone will keep track of your to-do list. But what about other lists—ones that aren't composed of things you have to do but instead are just lists of things?
- iCloud: Share a calendar with others
- How to create shared Reminders with iCloud in Mac OS X 10.8.2 | Macworld
- by John Chandler
- Google Drive App