Each week, join game developer Brianna Wu, technology journalists Georgia Dow and Mikah Sargent, and game enthusiast Steve Lubitz as they analyze the week’s biggest stories in the video game industry from different perspectives.
#94: One Million Dollars an Episode
February 22nd, 2016 · 70 minutes
Brianna calls our boss at Relay at home for a contract renegotiation. Georgia’s video business gets stiff competition, Mikah’s voice goes lumberjack, and Steve gets carpel tunnel editing because no one planned the show. I blame Georgia.
Download: MP3 (32.08 MB)
Links and Show Notes
Leave us a voicemail at (339) 368-8319, or email or DM us on Twitter to have your questions answered at the end of the show!
- American Gladiators
- GOLDEN GIRLS Funko POP! Vinyl Figures Are Officially Coming
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc on Steam
- Firaxis “Working Furiously” On XCOM 2 Fixes: “We Didn’t Know It Would Be This Way At Launch”
- Firewatch Developer Offers Classy Response To Steam Refund Request
- Developers express worry, appreciation for Steam’s new return policy
- Women in Refrigerators
- Boston Dynamics' Robo-Dogs Pulling a Sleigh Is a Terrifying Glimpse of Christmas Future
- #6: Fireballing Myself in the Face | The Parallel
- Rock Band 4
- Five Nights at Freddy's
- Jackbox Games
- Audio Games for Gamers - the Papa Engine - Somethin' Else
- Blind games: The next battleground in accessibility
- The Expanse
- Naked and Afraid