Each week, join game developer Brianna Wu, technology journalists Georgia Dow and Mikah Sargent, and game enthusiast Steve Lubitz as they analyze the week’s biggest stories in the video game industry from different perspectives.
#74: Bowser Has His Good Days
September 28th, 2015 · 88 minutes
With Bri at Oculus Connect (but with us in spirit and fanfic), Tiffany Arment joins Maddy, Georgia and Steve to decide if games can replace meditation, fear a future where hipsters buy games on cartridges, and figure out if Metroids are the marrying type.
Guest Starring: Tiffany Arment
This episode of Isometric is sponsored by:
Download: MP3 (40.6 MB)
Links and Show Notes
What We’re Playing:
- Tiff - Don't Starve, Neko Atsume
- Maddy - We Know the Devil
- Georgia - Plants vs Zombies 2
- Steve - Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows and Mega Man Legacy Collection
- Top Four
- Can Angry Birds calm your thoughts?
- The Retro VGS Wants To Revive The Glory Days Of Cartridge-Based Home Consoles - Nintendo Life
- Hyper Mode: The Ouya Is For Babies, And That's Good
- Back in my Play | A Podcast for Nostalgic Gamers
- Autumn magazine 2015: Spies, secrets and lies - Index on Censorship | Index on Censorship
- Up Up Down Down, the podcast about the craft of video games
- #123: Georgia Dow | Release Notes
- The Chromatic Life