October 20th, 2014 · 97 minutes
David and Katie talk about the new features of OS X Yosemite and getting ready for the update.
This episode of Mac Power Users is sponsored by:
Download: MP3 (45.19 MB)
Links and Show Notes
Links for this episode:
- MPU 009: Getting Ready for Snow Leopard | Mac Power Users
- MPU 052: Getting Ready for Lion | Mac Power Users
- Mac Power Users 160: Getting Ready for Mavericks | Mac Power Users
- Apple - Apple Events - Special Event October 2014
- Home | Carbon Copy Cloner | Bombich Software
- Creating a Comprehensive Backup Strategy — KatieFloyd.me
- Rebuilding A Mac From Scratch — KatieFloyd.me
- How to make a bootable install drive for Macs that shipped with Mavericks | Macworld
- How to access iCloud files from your Mac | Macworld
- Moom · Many Tricks
Moom Mac App Store Link
- Dave Sparks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
David Walter Sparks (April 28, 1928 – December 17, 1954) was an American football offensive lineman in the National Football League for the San Francisco 49ers and the Washington Redskins.
- Skitch | Evernote
- TextExpander Touch Keyboard Video — MacSparky
- Smile Blog: What about that scary Full Access warning?
- Explaining Continuity: The tech tying iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite together | Ars Technica
- How to tell if your Mac has Bluetooth 4.0 (BT LE) | iMore
- iPad tip: don't let your iPad ring in court! - iPhone J.D.
- Apple - iCloud - iCloud Drive
- iTunes - Books - OS X 10.10 Yosemite: The Ars Technica Review by John Siracusa
- Serenity Caldwell (@settern) | Twitter
- Mac App Store - Deliveries: a package tracker