Hosted by Federico Viticci and Fraser Speirs, Canvas is a podcast all about mobile productivity. Armed with iOS, Federico and Fraser will be walking through workflows, exploring the best apps for the iPad and iPhone and helping users solve problems.
#33: iOS Device Security
April 14th, 2017 · 71 minutes
This week, inspired by true events, Fraser and Federico look at the user-facing security technologies available in iOS.
This episode of Canvas is sponsored by:
- Pingdom: Start monitoring your websites and servers today. Use offer CANVAS to get 20% off.
Download: MP3 (65.01 MB)
Links and Show Notes
iOS is a very secure operating system but there are settings and controls that you might set in various ways to enhance or reduce your security. This episode dives deep into the settings available to users to protect themselves.
- Find My iPhone (part of iOS)
- 1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet
- [iOS Security Overview]
- Apple: Use a passcode with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Apple: Track and find your missing Apple device
- Apple: Find My iPhone Activation Lock
- Speirs.org: Theft and Loss Recovery for iOS Users