Relay FM is looking to hire a part-time, remote Administrative Assistant.
This position will assist the advertising sales staff of Relay FM with administrative tasks related to inventory, invoices and more. Relay FM works directly with sponsors and agencies through the sales cycle, during the time of their campaign, and then after the reads are completed.
Starting out, this position will require 8-10 hours a week.
Essential Functions and Tasks:
- Keeping sponsorship calendar and inventory system updated.
- Creating and sending invoices.
- Communicating with sponsors concerning ad copy and logistics.
- Assisting the co-founders of Relay FM with other tasks as requested.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. It is intended to identify the essential functions and requirements of this position.
- Ability to work remotely while staying focused and on-task. Relay FM is distributed across two continents, so some time-shifting may be required.
- Proficient with office and web-based applications including Microsoft Office, iWork, Google Drive and Slack.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment where priorities may rapidly change as new things come up.
- Must have the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and projects within set time periods.
Requirements for Application:
- Two years of experience in administrative work, sales or similar field.
- Access to a computer and smartphone.
While these requirements are ideal, they are not binding. If you do not meet them but think you would be right for the job, please still apply.
If you wish to apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
We are taking resumes for this position through Friday, February 24.
Relay FM does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.